Saturday, April 7, 2018

April Sneak Peek - Your Next Stamp

It's time for this months sneaky peeks for Your Next Stamp! As with every release, it is full of cuteness and fun ready for you to create some awesome projects. 

I am sharing with you this super fun set called Photo Booth and a coordinating Photo Booth die to add the perfect touch.





Fur friends need fun selfies too and this adorable set is perfect! : )  For my card, I stamped the images and colored them in with Copics before putting them in the frame over the patterned paper.  Each frame is popped up while I added a sentiment on the bottom one and a sentiment in a fishtail banner across the center.  The card was finished with some gumdrops.  

Be sure to stop by the YNS blog to see all the super fun creations the DT has put together and then don't forget to stop back again tonight for the full release and blog hop! Thanks for stopping by and we will see you tonight!

4 comments:

  1. I need this one for a my daughter who is CONSTANTLY taking selfies of herself and with her friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Canr wait to see the release

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the photo booth stuff, amazing 😉

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!