Friday, December 8, 2017

Tag Some Holiday Joy - Your Next Stamp Friday Challenge

Happy Holidays!

It's hard to believe Christmas is a short 18 days away and I still don't feel complete with things getting done.  It will get there though! With all the hubbub of the holidays and wrapping of presents, I am needing tags all the time.  This week's sketch challenge on the YNS Challenge Blog was perfect to make another one using the sketch as well as one of the super cute mini stamp sets YNS has in the store.  I am using Reindeer Smiles.



For the tag, I used the Stitched Scallop Rectangle set and added some patterned paper. The image was stamped and colored in with Copics before being cut out using the coordinating die. I added the sentiment and eyelet in the corner to hold the twine.  It was finished with some gold cording for the bow.

I love making tags and these mini sets in the store are perfect for using on tags.  Don't forget to stop by the YNS Blog to see the other fun creations the team has put together.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a fabulous, stress-free weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!