Saturday, April 22, 2017

Welcome Little One - Your Next Stamp - Feature Day

It's Feature Day over on the YNS Blog and it's full of baby cuteness! The theme this month the DT worked on is Baby.  So if you are looking for a little inspiration for a little one who may be arriving soon, look no further than the YNS Blog.

For my card, I am using one of my favorite sets called Woodland Cuties.  This set is so versatile to use for either babies or just a fun, cute, and whimsical project.  You really won't be disappointed with it and you may find yourself grabbing for it for multiple projects you may be creating.



I started with a baby blue cardstock base to layer it with a white background before adding in some pink cardstock at an angle.  Using some YNS Hugs and Kisses patterned paper to create the tag, I cut that out using the new release set of Cool Tags Four.  The image was colored with Copics before cutting it out with the coordinating die set and popping it up with some foam adhesive. I placed that tag at a bit of an angle after adding some yellow ribbon.  A blue cs strip was added to a scallop border that I used my decorative scissors for. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the blue strip and the card was completed with a few Hey Baby gumdrops.

We hope you take the time to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the wonderful creations the team has created.  If you leave a little love, you have a chance at winning a stamp set of your choice! Hope your Saturday is warm and dry! Rainy and comfortable here, but I sure wish it was sunny!
 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that just the sweetest little bunny! Love how you made a baby card with him and used the tiny tag with the dp Deborah.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!