Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Have a Wild Day! - Your Next Stamp DT Dare

It's the March Your Next Stamp DT dare! This month the design team is focusing on Spring colors.  I don't know about you, but I am sure ready for the Spring weather to go along with the colors the season has to offer.

For my card, I have created one using both the Mini Butterfly Splatter stamp and the Stacked with Fun stamp set and coordinating dies.



For the base, I stamped the butterflies with Versamark and heat embossed them in white before sponging in some Distress Inks around it.  I then stamped the image with the YNS Stone Grey ink before coloring it in with Copics.  It was then cut out and popped up with some foam adhesive. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the base in the same Stone Grey color while the card was finished with some of the new Enchanted Garden Gumdrops.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the fun creations the team has put together! Thanks for stopping in and hope you have a great Wednesday!
 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

  1. love it. that background is awesome and i love the cute stamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely adorable Deborah. I love your coloring and your butterfly bg.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!