Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Fall Colors - Your Next Stamp DT Dare

Hey everyone! It's that time to showcase a dare challenge from the YNS DT.  This month our dare is Fall Colors and who doesn't love that? Fall is my favorite season- aside from flip flop season! :) Because who doesn't love wearing sandals when not wearing a sweatshirt? Hahaha..

For my card, I am using the newly released set of Falling Leaves Ink Splatter to create an autumn background splashed with some glitter bronze die cut of 'Thanks.'


Using various color of Momento ink, I stamped up some of the leaves around the edges of the top panel before matting that on top of the glitter card stock.  I added a small strip of the cs to glue to the center before added the sentiment Fancy Thanks sentiment die cut to the top. A small word of 'Give' was added to the top corner for a more seasonal feel.  I did add some clear glitter gel pen to some the leaves around the edges, but it did not show in the photo.  It's there though!

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to leave a little love and see all the fabulous DT creations!  Thanks for stopping by!

 photo Siggy 2.png

3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!