Sunday, May 22, 2016

Flower Power - Feature Day With Your Next Stamp

Happy Sunday!

Today is Feature Day with Your Next Stamp's DT and it's all about flowers.  The team has put together a fabulous collection of all things flowers and you won't be disappointed.

For my card, I couldn't resist using the Mini Flower Splatter stamp to create this simple and fun card.


Using some cardstock from PTI and coordinating ink, I stamped the card base with the flowers.  I accented that with my white gel pen in the center of some flowers and added some circles using the back of a pen dipped into my white craft ink from Hero Arts.  Using a piece of vellum, I stamped the same background stamp to it using Versamark and added some white detail embossing powder before heating it with my heat gun.  This card still needed a pop of color, so I colored a scrap piece of white cardstock  with a few different Copic colors before adding some adhesive and glitter.  That was burnished the glitter in before running the Fancy Hello die through my Vagabond.  I ran that same die over some craft foam which I adhered the colored hello to.  I topped that with a little Glossy Accents.  Once dry, I added it to the center of the vellum.  Before adding the vellum to the base of the card, I had stitched the top with some blue thread.  The card was completed with a few Magical Pastel Gumdrops.  Here is a closer look of the hello:



Today is Karen's sons birthday! Happy birthday Brandon! To celebrate, Karen is adding a surprise sale for you to enjoy.  Happy shopping!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!


 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

  1. This is a very pretty card Deborah. The simplicity of it makes it beautiful. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!