Saturday, March 5, 2016

Keep on Crusin' - Your Next Stamp March Sneak Peak

Hi there crafty peeps!

Wow! What a week it has been.  I came down with what I thought was the flu and wasn't, then thought is was a chest cold, but wasn't and was told to stop my antibiotics because what I do have is bronchitis.  Oy vey... I have been miserable to say the least, but not miserable enough to get crafty and share with you Your Next Stamp's March release sneak peek!

This release is so much fun and especially some of the dies to be released.  Like every release, you won't be disappointed but you will be writing your list as you hop through tomorrow!

For my card, I am using a set called Vacation Phoebe.  Completely adorable and perfect for the Summer with vacations on the horizon. Or Spring Break for that matter!



I started with a white cs base and used the YNS Stitched square dies to create the center frame which is layered over some MME patterned paper.  The image was stamped and colored in with Copics, while the sentiment was stamped on a cut out from the YNS scallop circle die set and popped up along the corner.  I used some of the fun elements from the set to add to the sentiment and finished the card with some fun Love Earth Gumdrops and a bit of clear Wink of Stella on the sun.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the fun and beautiful creations the DT have put together.  Thanks for stopping by and hopefully you will be back tomorrow to join us in the March Blog Hop. Have a great Saturday!

 photo Siggy 2.png

15 comments:

  1. I'm ready for vacation! Love your card with the white space then the fantastic color pop! The red pattern border too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Wish I were on that ship headed somewhere warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your white on white card. Simple and not busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! Your coloring is amazing and I just love your card. This set is really cute and will be on my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card design!!! Lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Makes me want to take a vacation right now!!! Great new set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Such a sweet set! Hope you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack!! Loooove that stamp set! AND your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, great coloring. I really like this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and such a fun stamp set!! tfs, hugs and smiles, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh a cruise sounds so nice right now! What a inspiring card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card! Hope you feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!