Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Egg on my Face - TCPTUES309

Have you played along in TCTUES310?  It is all about Bunnies and the Cat Pack have not disappointed in some great creations to help get your mojo flowing.

For my card, I am using the set of Bunny Side Up. This little guy is super cute and I couldn't resist doing a little water coloring for the egg to be paper pieced over while using my Copic Airbrush System to create the background.

The die set of Country Fair was used for the frame before the image and sun were popped up over it.  The sentiment was stamped and fishtailed to also be popped up to create this CAS look.

We sure hope you stop by the TCP Blog to see all the beautiful creations some of the Kitty Cat's have made.  Don't forget to link up your project if you play along on the TCP Blog InLinkz.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!



 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!