Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Red Sweet Day - Your Next Stamp DT Dare

It's time for a dare. A YNS DT Dare! This months dare is to Paint the Town Red.  The DT have some awesome projects to share so you want to be sure to check them out.

For my card, I decided to create a background using my Copic airbrushing system and some stencils sprayed with alcohol to make for a interesting look. Once dried, I topped it with a few sprays of my Picket Fence Distress Stains.  For the main images, I used the new release set of Sprinkles-Sugar Rush.

To cut the images out, I used the coordinating die set to run them through my Vagabond and pop them up over the sprayed background.  The sentiment is stamped directly onto the top layer and finished with some Cupid gumdrops.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the wonderful creations by the DT as I mentioned earlier.  Thanks so much for taking a peek at my creation and wish you all a wonderful week


 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

  1. Like the sprayed background. Like this wonderful red card. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!