Thursday, October 22, 2015

Your Next Stamp Feature Day - Autumn Greetings

Howdy crafty friends!

Today is Feature Day with the YNS Design Team and the theme is Fall! The newest release is perfect for this and as you can see from the line up on the YNS Blog, we all couldn't resist using some of the same sets to feature.

For my card, I am using Sandy Squirrel - Autumn Greetings set along with the coordinating die set.


Isn't she the cutest? There are many more cute images in this set perfect for sending someone Autumn Greetings or for the squirrel lover in your life! :)  This card is a 4x4 size and I started with a creme card stock base with some patterned paper from Doodlebug & Co.  I used the Banner Die Set for the fishtail banner for the top panel which I popped up the image and acorns on top.  The sentiment was stamped and placed on the bottom with another acorn popped up on the end of that. Just a cute Autumn card to tuck away in someones bag or send off  in the mail for a pick me up.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the wonderful creations and don't forget to leave a little love! Thanks for stopping by here and hope you have a great day!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!