Friday, October 23, 2015

Christmas Tag... just the start! YNS Friday Fun Project

TGIF!

The weekend is here and we have made it through another week! Woot! To end this week, it is another Friday challenge over at Your Next Stamp and I decided to tap into the start of some Christmas tags.  I don't know about you, but I always find myself making last minute tags for gifts when I need them.  SO! To start the season, here is one made using the new release of Jingle All The Way.


This set is so super fun and cute that the images make great tags.  For my tag, I used patterned paper from Lawn Fawn's Snowy Day collection and the base tag is made using YNS Bookmark/Tag die set, which is sadly out of stock at the moment.  I used the Open Scallop Die set to set the background of Santa who is popped up.  The 'To and From' piece is one from the Lawn Fawn paper collection I used.  The sentiment was stamped directly onto the tag and finished with some ribbon and cord at the top.  For added bling, some fun sequins I picked up and a gold nugget gumdrop were used to complete the look.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the fun creations by some of the talented members of the DT! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah! It's been a long time and I thought I'd pop in to say hello! I see you're still making super cute stuff! I've got challenges going on my blog now, so stop by some time and check it out. I'd love to have you join me!

    Take care ~
    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!