Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Shhhhh - I'm {shaking} Incognito - Your Next Stamp DT Dare

Hey all!

As you know, shaker cards are all the thing right now and this month's Your Next Stamp DT Dare is sure to play along in the fun - the dare is "Shake, Shake, Shake."

For my card, I was inspired with this month's sneak peek by Amy Rohl and her 3 circle peek-a-boo windows but for mine, used the new set of Silly Monsters Incognito One.

I wanted the monsters to be peeking through the windows, so they did have to be cut up... Gasp! :o)  But I do like how they turned out and made for a fun and different style shaker.  I cut the front circles with the YNS plain circles die and outlined them with the stitched circle  die.  The monsters were colored with Copics and cut to match the outline of the peek a boo circles.  For that, I added them to the outside of the window while the sequins were on the inside.  The paper is from Pebbles and the card was finished with some yummy mermaid fun gumdrops.

Like every month for the DT Dare, we invite you to visit the YNS blog to see all the fabulous creations and be sure to leave a comment! You could win a stamp set of your choice just for leaving some love!! Thanks for stopping by here and hope your Wednesday is great!
 photo Siggy 2.png

3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!