Friday, July 31, 2015

Love You To Pieces - YNS Friday Fun

Happy Friday!

Whew! I made it through another week and another week with my kids camp and social schedules.  I am more tired with those than just taking care of my normal daily duties. LOL!  I am amazed at all the things my boys keep busy with during the Summer. Whatever happen to lazy days? :)

I did, however, make this fun CAS card using the Your Next Stamp's Mini Envelope die along with the set of Whatnot Sentiments Four.



I cut the panels out using the stitched rectangle layered die set and then cut the mini envelope using some patterned paper from MME before using the small heart die from the Soy Awesome set to cut out the different hearts. The hearts were placed to fall out of the envelope and the sentiment stamped directly onto the panel.  I completed the card by adding some fun YNS silver glitter gumdrops.

Thank you for stopping by today to take a little peek and appreciate your comments! Have a great Friday!
 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!