Saturday, June 6, 2015

June Release Sneaky Peek - Your Next Stamp

Hi all!

It's time... well almost, but today is the sneaky peek for the Your Next Stamp June release.  Another awesome release full of fun and cuteness!  So start with the peeks and stay tuned this weekend for the fun new release blog hop.  You don't want to miss that and even win a prize.

For my peek, I created a fun project using the new set of  Happy Meal and the coordinating die set.  Can you just guess without looking what this set consists of? :)  It is so much fun.






So for my project, I started with those fun new bottles of soda you can find and used the YNS Bookmark dies to make the base of the tag.  The image was stamped, colored with Copics and cut out using the coordinating die before popping it up with foam dots.  I created my own little 3D banner to be at the top with the sentiment before inking up the rest of the sentiment to be broken down so it would fit onto the tag.  It was then finished with some hearts cut out from the die set, popped up, a paper straw, and some ribbon.  Ready to give!

I hope you enjoyed this fun sneak peek and be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more fun projects the DT has come up with.  Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to check back tomorrow for the fun release hop!!

 photo Siggy 2.png

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, love your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! This set is sooooo fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...what a great idea and that set is perfect for things like this! LOVE it

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!