Friday, June 5, 2015

Happy - Friday Sketch Challenge

Hello! Happy Friday...

Today is a new sketch challenge over at Friday Sketch Challenge.  It's a good one and perfect for those long/tall images.

For my card, I am using an image from our Sponsor Zuri Artsy Craftsy called Nidia.  So super cute!



I colored the image with Copics and added some Wink of Stella for some sparkle on the bubbles, earrings, and sentiment.  The shoes and bracelet were touched with a glitter gel pen. The patterned paper is from AC while the others are scraps from my stash.  The sentiment die cut is one from Your Next Stamp called Scripty Words.  I just love those dies.  The image was popped up using some foam dots.

Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to link up your project and be entered to win from our sponsor.  You can also check out the fabulous creations from the DT that they did with the sketch! Thanks so much for popping in! Have a great weekend!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!