Friday, May 22, 2015

Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project - Graduation Treat

Happy Friday and that means it's time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Project!!

Yes... the weekend is here and it is also a long weekend for most. I hope you have something fun and warm planned, but also keeping in mind the reason for this weekend. Please remember all those who have sacrificed for our country, past and present, allowing for our continued freedom.

SO- let's talk about this project, shall we? This is a treat bag made using the new release set of Grad Kids and the new treat topper die (currently out of stock).


The image was stamped with Memento Black and colored in with Copics.  I then fussy cut him out to be popped up on the topper.  I stamped the sentiment onto the topper and finished it with some yummy gumdrop embellishments.  Not to mention the yummy treats in the bag too!  I do love how this topper has a little handle at the top to make for easy giving or tying some ribbon for additional fun.  There are many different treats that this topper can be used for.  I do love it.

That sums it up for me today.  Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you have a fabulous weekend and Happy Memorial Day!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!