Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Day 5

Happy Saturday!

I hope you all are having a great start to the long weekend! Today is Day 5 of The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peeks.  And this peek is adorable!!!  In conjunction to this new set called Constellation Prize, I am using the new shadowbox Cutable File that will also be released.




This shadowbox was so much fun to make and super easy.  The best part is that it folds flat into an envelope to be mailed making it a fun surprise for your recipient.   Once I made the front and back of the box following the Cutable instructions and my Fancy Flip Frames die, I added some glitter pen to the black backing for "stars."  The image was stamped using Memento Black and colored in with Copics before fussy cutting it out to be added to the frame. The patterned paper is from MME.  The stitched clouds (also to be released) were added to the frame along with the 3x3 star cutups.  I stamped and cut out the sentiment to be hung down with twine.  The card was completed with a few rhinestones for some bling.  Really, a fun way to make and send a card!

Don't forget to not only be IN IT TO WIN IT and comment over on the TCP Blog, but join us for the Pajama Party Monday night to kick off this fantastic release!!  Thanks for stopping in!





 photo Siggy 2.png

4 comments:

  1. I really like the hanging sentiment - beautiful card and fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the negative die. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeee!!! Great color choices! The black on the inside really pops against the dsp you chose for the outside, I really love this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!