Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Sketch Challenge #95

It's time for another Friday Sketch Challenge!

This fun sketch is different and of course you do not have to follow it as is and make it round.  Your take on what you see is what works!






For this card, I made the round portion as the topper to a smaller based card.  Using the set of Soy Awesome from Your Next Stamp, I colored in the image with Copics and cut it out using the coordinating die set.  I also used the plain circles and stitched circle marks from YNS for the circle cuts out.  The 'arigato' sentiment is one that come with the Maki Wish set and the sushiholic is one that come with the image set.  I popped up everything and added hearts  and a scallop bottom to finish.  Perfect for the sushi lover! :)

Thanks for popping in and don't forget to link up your project!! Have a great weekend!

 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Adding the circle to the top of a std card base makes for a really cute card. Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!