Saturday, May 2, 2015

Celebrate - Friday Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday!

Just a reminder that you have time to link up your project for this current Friday Sketch Challenge and have a go at winning an $8 gift certificate to Saturated Canary! That is some super awesome images so you don't want to miss that!

Here is a card I made using an adorable image from Zuri Artsy Crafty.



I used the current sketch and some patterned paper from AC.  The image was colored with Copics and popped up, a sentiment from SRM Stickers, and finished with a few rhinestones.

Hope you are able to play along and we look forward to seeing your fabulous creation! Have a great Saturday!

 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at those folds! Beautiful coloring, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Your card IS ADORABLE and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!