Friday, April 10, 2015

YNS - Friday Fun Project

Hi everyone!

I know it has been a while since my last post, but it has been a busy 2 weeks.  We had Spring break and our family enjoyed some time in warm weather and lots of sunshine.  Once we got back, we had a close childhood friend and his family come to visit for a week and that is winding down.  Then I can get back to my crafty schedule! :)

It is Friday, so that means it is time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Project.  For my card, I am using the super darling set of Little Peanut.


The image was paper pieced and I opted to try and give it a different look of the umbrella to be partial when stamped on the card stock.  The baby and umbrella was colored in with Copics and the layout is the current YNS sketch on the challenge blog.  The patterned paper is from Doodlebug & Co while the scallop circle is the YNS scallop circle die topped with a paper flower.  I scored the edges and finished it off with a few pearls and sentiment.

Be sure to stop by the YNS blog to see all the fun projects from the DT.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek here.  I love your visits!
 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

  1. Deborah, I love your card and the paper pieced elephant is adorable. Love that!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!