Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Way to Go - The Cat's Pajamas March Release

Hello!

Yesterday was the fabulous March Release of The Cat's Pajamas Stamps.  Head over now here to hop along on the blog hop to see the fabulous creations of both the Cat Pack and some recent Swanky Stampers.  I was one of those recent Swanky Stampers, but was unable to participate in the blog hop.  However, I am posting now what would have been my project for it.



This set is called Way To Go and is FREE when you spend over $60.  It is such a darling set with the perfect sentiment's for your graduate.  One of them says, "Now get a job!"  I love it!! :)  I followed the TCP blog hop sketch and used some fun gold mirror card stock for the gold, white, and black look.  I completed the look by using some patterned paper from MME, some sequins, and stamping the sentiment in white ink.  To darken the white a bit, I went over it with my white gel pen.

Don't forget to check out the TCP Blog with all the details of this release and to see all the fabulous projects!! Thanks for stopping by!

 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and clean!
    This card is perfect for any high school or college graduate!
    Beautifully done, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clean and classic card Deborah.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!