Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Stripes or Dots? Your Next Stamp DT Dare

It's the YNS DT Dare today!

That means some fun and adorable eye candy for you to comment on and have a chance at winning a stamp set of your choice just for commenting!

Our dare is using stripes and/or dots with one of the new release sets.  For my card, I am using A'Dork'able. How can you not love it?




I colored the image with Copics and seperated the bag to be placed off to the side. You can't see it very well, but I added a "band aid" to the center of his glasses for a little fun and popped it up after punching out the center of it with my 1/4" circle punch. I followed Mojo Monday's sketch from last week and some patterned papers from EP That's my boy collection.

Don't forget to stop by the YNS blog to comment and check out the other fabulous projects from the DT! Thanks for stopping by!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!