Friday, May 9, 2014

Beautiful Bouquet - Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project

Happy Friday everyone!

I hope you all had a nice week and for those of you who may teachers, Happy Teacher Appreciation week! You certainly deserve to be spoiled and treated extra special.  With this week being teacher appreciation, I have been busy creating little gifts for my kids teachers, gym teachers, and music teacher. For their "main" teachers, I like to give them a little gift every day.  It is appreciation week, so I feel they need to be celebrated everyday.  I will share those gifts with you over the next few days. 

For today's project, I created a card keeping with the appreciation week using YNS May digi release of Beautiful Bouquet.  A perfect image for any occasion, and for this, a thank you!


The patterned paper is MME and I used MFT's die-namics polka dot background layered on top.  I colored in the image with copics on some Neenah white cardstock and fussy cut out to  be popped up over the polka dot layer.  I used  a sentiment from YNS Hand Written Sentiments which I inked individually to be able to place it vertically on the fishtail banner.  I finished it off with a flower and some May Arts twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out the other fabulous Friday fun projects on the YNS blog by the DT members.  Have a great weekend!
 photo Siggy.png

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE!!
    I love the "polka dots"!
    Beautiful coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Beautiful coloring, too. I didn't even realize it was teacher appreciation week! My DD's school doesn't tell us anymore. Oh well. ;) I'm sure your teachers appreciated their cards/gifts.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!