Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Come One, Come All! CAS259

Happy Wednesday friends and thanks for stopping by!

I was able to play along in this weeks CAS Challenge at SCS using the Stair Step Sketch.  Knowing I wanted to used Flourishes Under the Big Top set, I created this colorful card using a few of my Memento ink colors.  You can get this set, and others, right now at 40% off during the Flourishes Gamblers sale. Hurry before your favorites are gone!




Using the ticket, I inked that up 4 different times using 4 different colors - Lilac Posies, Toffee Crunch, Teal, and Orange.  I then stamped the elephant on another piece to fussy cut and paper piece the top of him to be popped up on the ticket.  The balloons were also stamped, cut out, and popped up for a little extra fun.  The card was finished with the sentiment stamped at the top. 

I love the colors of this card and how it turned out.  Hopefully, this inspired you today to stamp in color and have fun! Thanks again for stopping in and have a wonderful Wednesday!

 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. I think this is hands down one of the cutest cards I've seen made with the circus set! Happy, bright and FUN! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!