Monday, February 17, 2014

A Look Back At Flourishes...

Hello everyone and Happy Presidents Day!

Hope you all are having a great weekend and are ready to start a short week ahead if that is what you are lucky enough to have! Unfortunately for my kids, we have school due to making up these cold/snow days that have been occurring.  So, a long week for me! :)

As you all know, Jan Marie of Flourishes, will be stepping down as the owner to these beautiful and timeless products to take care of her health.  Today I wanted to look back at some of these stamps and post a few of my favorite creations over the last year during my term with the Timeless Tuesday Team.  If you are wanting some fabulous items from Flourishes, check out their Gamblers Sale going on now! Everything is 50% off!  Still don't fret.... There just may be something new and fabulous in store in the future!







These are just a handful, but throughout the week, I will post a few more to share in the success of these beautiful, timeless stamps over the course of Flourishes success.  Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!
 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!