Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Yuletide - The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Guest Designer

Hello again!

I am so excited to share with you that I will be Guest Designing over at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for a bit and tonight, I am sharing with you a set of cards used with some beautiful items you will find over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon store.  Have you ever checked it out? Well, you MUST! The selection of ribbon, paper, dies, embellishments... {sigh} so many to gorgeous items to choose from and all at such reasonable prices.  You will not be disappointed.  I am honored to have been asked by Sharon to guest design for her. She has been one of my stamping idols ever since I started paper crafting, and I even had the chance to meet her!! Her work is divine.  Thank you Sharon!!

No Time To Stamp?


The collection I will be showing is from Anna Griffin's new line called Yuletide.  This set allows for beautiful holiday cards made with NO STAMPING!  I just love it when I can do that.  This first photo, you will see them together as a set giving you an example of the different ideas and look you can get from this one collection.


These embellishments are so detailed, you can really highlight those details when adding some seam binding ribbon and rhinestones  in your creation.


This creation is using some patterned paper from the Yuletide collection and using the Radiant Rectangles Spellbinders die set. I used some coordinating paper to tuck behind the cut out panel to have some color peek out from behind.  I popped up the middle panel after adding some Cream seam binding ribbon, the Anna Griffin coordinating Yuletide 3-D sentiment sticker, and finished it with some red Kaisercraft Rhinestones in the center. 


This card can easily be done in about 10 minutes.  I started with SU! Cranberry Crisp cardstock as my base and adding this gorgeous gold patterned paper as my main panel.  I used the Anna Griffin Yuletide Greeting stickers finishing it off with some Tropic Wine seam binding ribbon which I double tied into a bow before wetting it and heating it up with my heat gun. This gives it a nice wrinkled/vintage look.  The gold metal embellishments are some that I had in my stash, but I did highlight the holly with more of the Kaisercraft red rhinestones.


This card is using the beautiful green damask pattern in this collection as my main panel.  The center cut out is again using the Radiant Rectangle Spellbinders die set which I placed over the gold pattern card stock strip.  I then used the coordinating 3-D sentiment sticker to be placed in the center.  I finished it with more Kaisercraft red rhinestones and three different seam binding ribbons, in the following colors: Cream, Lipstick Red, and Moss. All the bows were tied using the Original Bow Easy.

As you can see, these cards are quick and easy and each can be done within 10 minutes.  That always makes for simple mass producing cards.  Thanks so much for taking a look!!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I just ADORE these creations, Deborah! Thank you so much for joining us! Can't wait to see what else you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Beautiful cards. I especially like the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! They are very blessed to have you as a guest designer!!
    These are beautiful cards---I just imagine some one opening their mailbox to receive one of these sumptuous creations!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!