Saturday, November 16, 2013

Gnome For The Holidays

Happy Saturday all!

I have a fun and quick card to share with you today using a cutie Hambo Stamps digi image called Gnome.  In keeping with the current challenge over at the Hambo Hoedown challenge blog of CAS, (which you have 3 days left to enter!) I converted this Gnome into a cute elf for the holidays.



I started with some Ivory cardstock for my base and used some patterned paper by Lilly Bee for the bottom layout.  Gnome was printed and colored with my Copics before being fussy cut around and popped up over the patterned paper. I finished the card with a few red Kaisercraft Rhinestone for a little holiday sparkle.

CAS... Lots of white space and a simple layout.  We sure hope you play along and link up with us for your chance to be named Queen of the Hoedown!  Thanks for checking it out and have a great Saturday!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love it Deborah. Fun look great coloring and perfect use of white space! Great card!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!