Wednesday, November 6, 2013

CAS Birthday - Hambo Hoedown



Hi friends!

Welcome back to a new Hambo Hoedown challenge!  This challenge is my favorite and I have incorporated it to be a birthday card for someone special... no one other than THE illustrator for Hambo Stamps, Tim Hunter!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!
Wishing you a wonderful 29th birthday filled with fun surprises!!
 
 
 
CAS is of course my favorite of all techniques, and for this one, I couldn't resist using the set Floating Pig.  This is one of my favorite images with Hambo Stamps
 
 
 
It had been a while since I used some felt, so I decided to make a little scene with some to fit the sentiment.  I stamped the image with Memento Ink and colored it in with Copics. I fussy cut him out to pop him up in the sky.  I used some white felt for the clouds to pop up as well, and two different green felts for the hills.  I finished the card with the coordinating sentiment stamped just above the hill. 
 
How would you like to win a fun clear Hambo Stamps set?
In celebration of Tim's birthday, I am giving away a random clear set to one lucky winner! All you have to do is PLAY ALONG in this challenge and LINK UP on the Hoedown challenge blog and leave me a comment here that you did! That's it! I will pick a winner next Wednesday AM so be sure to check back!  Good Luck!
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the other fun birthday cards made by the Bacon Bits!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite images that Tim has drawn, and the sentiment is perfect for the image AND for Tim! Thanks for thinking of him on his birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so great! I love the felt and I see the inside looking pretty spiffy too? Your pig is perfect - what is your color combo?
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute with the felties!! Love your style~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the birthday wishes and the awesome card Deborah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! What a fun card & super cute image!! Xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!