Wednesday, November 13, 2013

'Amish' You

Happy Wednesday! This short week has me still a day behind, but glad it really isn't! :) The weekend is nearly here... But this weather sure has taken a quick left turn! Brrr... this Winter weather sure brute forced it's way in to push Autumn out!

Just wanted to share with you a quick card I made playing along in this weeks Retro Sketches challenge and continuing with the current Hambo Hoedown challenge of CAS cards. 




I colored in the Hambo image Amish with Copics and fussy cut around to pop him up over the pattern paper from EP's Reflections Fall collection.  The base is SU! Kraft and the card is finished with the sentiment broken up, some grey pearly,  and a grey ribbon from my scrap stash.  That's it! An easy peasy card with a fun sketch!

Hope you all have a great Wednesday and are staying warm!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!