Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Little More Yuletide Greetings - The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Good evening!!

I am thrilled to be able to share with you another set made from the gorgeous Anna Griffin collection called Yuletide Greetings which you can find over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I have been having so much fun creating cards with no stamping and finding how many you can essentially turn out in about 30 minutes.  Here are the cards done as a set.


 And here are the individual cards:


First up is this card using Yuletide Greeting 3-D sentiments and some fabulous Lipstick Red seam binding ribbon.  All the cards you see have started with a heavyweight cardstock base.  I used a portion of the patterned paper for the bottom while taking some of the coordinating gold patterned paper and my long rectangles scallop Spellbinders die to cut out the top scalloped portion.  I added the seam binding ribbon and some gold cord while finishing it with the sentiment sticker and some Kaisercraft red rhinestones.


For this card, I used this beautiful patterned red and gold paper as the main layer before adding two sticker elements, again from the Yuletide collection - the 3-D sentiment stickers and the 3-D art stickers.  I fishtailed a piece of the coordinating gold patterned paper and a smaller, thinner ivory cardstock for the center panel before adding the sentiment sticker. I then arranged a few of the 3-D art stickers to the corners and finishing this with two red Kaisercraft rhinestones.


Finishing the collection, I took the same gold patterned paper to fishtail for the center strip to overlay that with a coordinating green medallion patterned paper.  I sized up the 3-D sentiment sticker to my round scalloped Spellbinders die to be added and popped up on the center of the card using some dimensionals from Therm-O-Web.  For the ribbon treatment, I used the same technique of wetting and scrunching the bow before heating it with my heat gun for a more "vintage" look.  I used both seam binding colors of Moss and Cream and using my Bow Easy to make it. 

I sure hope I have been able to inspire you to make quick and simple holiday cards by using the same one collection and it's coordinating stickers. You will sure to wow your friends and family with some fabulous, gorgeous looking Christmas cards! Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful rest of the night!
post signature

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!