Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Geekatude

Hi all!

I wanted to share this darling image from Tiddly Inks called Geekatude. Such a great image, as are all Tiddly Ink images, and this one reminds me of my boys; always sucked into the technology world when they are not playing sports. 


I printed out this digital image and colored it in with my Copics.  I used the sketch from this weeks Deconstructed Sketch 108 for my layout.



I used some patterned paper by Pink Paislee called Indigo Blue from Hambo Stamps.  The fun denim ribbon is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store which I then created a button from the coordinating paper as my embellishment.  The main image is then popped up for a little dimension. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek. Have a great day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!