Monday, June 3, 2013

Whimsie 4th of July

Happy Monday!

Did you notice my sidebar? Yep! You can now follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Feedly! I will probably also add Bloglovin' since people will have their preferences of who they want to use for their RSS Feeds.  So, if you are a Bloglovin' follower, keep your eyes peeled for me! I should have that up by the end of the day.

Today I played along in the SCS CAS Challenge #223 of using your Piercing Tool.  I decided to color in this freebie digi from Whimsie Doodles that I thought was just super cute for the 4th of July.


I colored her in Copics and used my piercing tool to pierce the sparkler tips and added a few more piercings around it.  I then thought to add a little yellow cs to the backing for some added color to the sparklers, but it was pretty faint against the white.  So I then took my Spica pen in Yellow and dotted those piercings for the pop of yellow.  I then cut out a piece of glitter paper in red to adhere the image to before popping it up on a white panel to be popped up against the white card base.  I finished it off with some star ribbon I had in my stash.  Here is a close up of the piercings:




Thanks so much for popping in and peeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!