Monday, June 24, 2013

Pinterest Inspiration - SCS CAS Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope your weekend was wonderful, full of sunshine and fun! Today I played along in the SCS CAS Challenge which is a Pinterest Inspiration of Colorful Chairs.  Here is my take on it.



For this card, I used Flourishes Inside and Out sentiment set of 'Hello.'  I stamped with the sentiment in the different colors to come across at a diagonal.  I used my neglected SU! inks in RR, SS, VV, TT, and OO.  Oldies for sure! :) I used some Tangerine cardstock from MFT for my back panel and finished off the card with some rhinestones and yummy canvas ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. 

Thanks so much for popping in and hope you have a fabulous day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!