Monday, June 10, 2013

Best Dad Evah....

Yes... Evah! : ) 

I thought I would share a card I made playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week in honor of Fathers Day.  With my husband deployed, Fathers Day will be rather quiet, but hopefully our small box of goodies for that and his birthday 2 days later, will bring a smile to his face 7,000 miles away. He really is the best dad ever! 



This is the fun sketch this week:


The paper used is from Karen Foster and the stamp is Studio G.  Twine is from SRM Stickers and I distressed the sentiment panel by using both my SU! Weathered bg stamp and a Tim Holtz stamp. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great week!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card for your husband! I know it will be appreciated as will the care package. Thanks to you and your family for the sacrifices of serving in the military! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Dad card! I love the colors and the dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!