Monday, May 20, 2013

Chill Out SRM Style

I don't know about you, but I am very ready for Summer vacation to start! We have two more days left of school and the boys are mentally there. :) Not to mention mom, here.. Hee...

With that mentality, I have made a quick and easy card using SRM Stickers Express yourself - Water Fun.




I used paper from AC - Margarita and fussy cut around the waves.  I added a lifesaver from TCP's Aye Aye Captain set and popped it up with some twine to hang from a wave.  The sun is MFT's Die-namic sun die and finished with the sentiment sticker from SRM.

Super easy and makes you dream of the water... well, at least for me! ;)

I hope you all have a great Monday and thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! Love the bright colours and fun design.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!