Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Life is a Journey - Timeless Tuesday 215

 

 
 
It's Tuesday folks! And that means another Timeless Tuesday Challenge!


 Broni is your hostess and her challenge to you is Around the House.  No, you do not have to finish that sentence, but simply find something around the house to use in your project. A paperclip, staple, wax paper, the possibilities are endless!


For my card, I used Flourishes set of Your My Type for the main image which I stamped with Memento Black and red to highlight a few words.  I used Sweet Sunday Sketch 181 for my layout. 


My around the house item is the mini binder clip.  The color match perfectly with this dp collection from MME called In Bloom.  I finished off the card by adding a fun crochet flower and some pearls here and there on the dp.  The sentiment is popped up.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek! Be sure to stop by the Timeless Tuesday team to see some other wonderful eye candy! Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. Super cute Deborah! Love that bright red clip - a perfect match! Super card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS Deb, I see we both used a clip!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the stamp done in two colors. I shouldn't even admit it, but my set hasn't seen ink yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! love how you incorporated the binder clip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I love the sprinkling of pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Deborah! I love the colors and how you highlighted some of the letters. The pearl placement is so cool too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!