Monday, April 22, 2013

Bugs and Kisses!

Happy Earth Day!

I hope you all had a great weekend and have some great things in store this week.  State testing is in place this week for my kids, so I will be volunteering my time as a proctor for it at their school. 

Just a quick card to share using Hambo Stamps Hungry Caterpillar and coordinating sentiment. I figured he was a cute one to share for Earth Day and the layout is Sweet Sundays Sketch 182.

 

This is a 4.5x4.5 size card perfect for tucking into a bag or lunch box.  The dp is Basic Grey while I used my MS border punch for the strip along the bottom.  The image is stamped with Memento Ink and colored in with Copics, cut out with my nesties, and finished with some thin grosgrain ribbon.  The sentiment is punch out using my 1 1/4" circle punch. 

Thanks so much for popping by today! Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!