Friday, March 15, 2013

Using Washi Tape To Mark Your Copics

TGIF!!

Boy! Keep these weeks flying! I love when my week goes by quickly and I am kept busy.  Especially during the time I want it to. 

Today is a quick post wanting to share with you another use for your Washi Tape.  I don't know about you, but I feel like my supply is never ending.  I think I will need to do some decorating just to be able to use it down. : ) But lets talk decorating Copic barrels!  I know when coloring with Copics, I always tend to open the wrong end of my barrel to use and end up opening and closing so many times while coloring. {frustrating!} This idea of marking your markers is nothing new, but I thought it would be fun to use my Washi tape to mark the brush side of the marker.  I also tried to match a bit the marker colors with the colors of the tape. This picture is just a few of my Copics.





There you have it! So, instead of using electrical tape to mark the ends of your Copics, spruce it up and use that Washi!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Copic designates which is the brush tip with the gray band but I think the washi tape is much prettier.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!