Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quick and Easy Baby Cards

Hi all! Happy Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday, so whoo hoo! :) I just wanted to share with you some quick baby cards I made using stickers and a CAS layout. These were made for two different couples who one had a girl and the other a boy.





I used some SU! cs in More Mustard and Papaya for the layer while using my cb folder in Swiss dots for embossing only the bottom portion of the top layer. I then punch out some squares to place the stickers on and popped them up. The card was finished with some ribbon and the sentiment, also from SU! The sentiment was layered and fish tailed.

Super easy and quick for me to pop them into the mail. I hope you all have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!