Monday, December 10, 2012

Sweet Treats Felt Bag

Well it's a rainy Monday here and getting cold.  I can't believe it's the 10th already and I feel a bit overwhelmed getting the holiday necessities in order! But my husband has been working a training excercise at night, that he is sleeping in the day throwing my schedule off.  Amazing how that can happen.  lol!

Today, I want to share with you a sweet treats bag I made from felt and adapted from Toshs' blog.  You can find her tutorial here.  I used TCP's new topper dies for the fold down portion and the new Snow Kisses set for the stamped snowflakes.  The sentiment 'Sweets' is stamped from the PTI set of spooky treats.



Here is a better view from the back that shows the topper die cut better.




To finish it off, I used the MFT snowflake die with a rhinestone brad in the corner using some white felt.  Then some red and white twine to wrap around the top with a metal tag that says 'Happy Holidays' and some mini bells to the ends of the twine.  Super easy and fun!!

Thank you for taking a peek and hope your day is dry and productive! : ) Have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!