Monday, December 3, 2012

Hearts Come Home for Christmas

Happy Monday!

Here is a card I made for MFT's SCS Sketch Challenge using an MFT Pure Innocence set.





I colored in the image with Copics while sponging around the edges and then sewing using my sewing machine.  I used some Our Craft Lounge Sparkly Fluff in white for the fuzzy items and some snow glass glitter for the ground.  The inside is also finished with the sentiment and the bottom picture is a close up of the glitter.

It's hard to believe that Christmas is really just around the corner and I feel like I do not have it together this year.  But I have been focusing on the family and we are spending as much time together as we can for the holidays due to my husbands upcoming deployment.  He has been busy training in a 24/7 operation for the next couple of weeks so our time is sporatic at the moment.  And this is a good time for me to get in gear! lol! I am slowly getting caught up crafty wise but now I need to do our Christmas cards! Wowzer... a lot to do!  : )

Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is stress free!! Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Deborah, this is just darling! I love your coloring and how you made her coat. The inside of this is beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!