Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Creative Santa- CYDI

Happy Thursday all!

I wanted to share with you an image from Can You Digi It? called A Creative Santa.  I really liked this image and thought it would make for a nice card.




I colored in the image with Copics and cut him out.  I used some dp from Paper Studio and finished it off some green sheer ribbon and a felt flower from Jolee.  I added some gold accent wire balls to place inside the flower for an additional element.  I figured that the dp was busy enough with Christmas sentiments that I left off an actual sentiment.  I may add one later but for now, I think it is ok! :)

I think it has been long enough since I have posted any Blog Candy.  I am gathering some items up so keep your eyes peeled!  That is about it for today and I am off running! Crazy busy today.... Thanks so much for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!