Friday, July 27, 2012

Moustache... TCP220

TGIF! Another week down! It will be a crazy weekend for me getting caught up on a few projects before leaving again for a week.  It's my 20 year high school reunion and the boys and hubby are headed to CA with me for some family time! Of course the boys won't join the hubs and I to the reunion, but we will do all the CA touristy things as my kids don't remember it.  When they were 1-3 years old, we were stationed in CA but of course the boys don't remember any of it.  So, this will be fun and exciting for all!

Today I want to share with you a card made for The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday SCS Challenge.  It is a sketch which is great because thats the hardest part anyway! How you want to design the card.  :) I used TCP's Moustache set and coordinating dies with som DP from Making Memories.


It's a nice masculine card style and adds for a little chuckle! The inside sentiment finishes off with 'you a question, but I will shave it for later!' LOL! I just love it! I finished the card with a corner embellishment and popped up the staches.

Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you have a great Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. So FUN! What a great guy card. 20 years, that will be fun. Enjoy the time away girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card Deborah. Have fun at your twentieth. I just love the feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!