Monday, July 16, 2012

I've Been Itchin'...

That title could really lead to many different thoughts! :) But today it leads to a card made with more funny Hambo Stamps image and sentiment!



 This would have been a good card for myself about a month ago when I got bit by something which spread into a horrible rash on both my arms! You would think it was poison ivy, but it was a bite that started it.  Perplexed the DR but nothing some good old steriods couldn't fix! Ha!

For this card, I used Hambo's ivy leaf image colored in with Copics and the matching sentiment.  The dp is Basic Grey.  MFT Die-namics sprial paper was used on the edge.  The card was finished using a brad from Paper Studio, some ribbon, and popping up the image and sentiment.

I hope you all had a great weekend and have a great start to your week!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!