Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Feel Better

Happy Tuesday!

I wanted to share a quick card I made for my hubby's grandmother who has not been feeling well.  I used I {heart} 2 Stamp's sketch for July to get me started.




The dp is October Afternoon while the umbrella is MFT's Die-namics stamp set which the sentiment is stamped from.  I ruched the ribbon with my sewing machine and finished it off with a button interlaced with jute twine from May Arts.  A quick and cheery card  that I hope will brighten grandma's day! : )

Did you notice my blog makeover yet AGAIN?! lol! I am not fully in love with it as I am such a simple person.  I love the all white background I had before... we will see how long this will last! I hope you all have a great Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the umbrella and the cute card design you did with this sketch, so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. love that umbrella, the beautiful colors and the ribbon treatment. Hope she is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, I like the colors that you used. October afternoon is one of my favorite DP's I like how it always seems to make a card so cheerful and cute...
    thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!