Friday, June 22, 2012

A Little Mower

It's Friday! I know for many of you, it's the end of the week ready for the weekend! For me, well, it's vacation, so my days seem to be running into one another! I do hope you have some wonderful things planned!

A few posts ago I posted a card with a stamp from Hambo Stamps using a Lawn Mower. I have another card I made using this image to share its you.




I stamped the image multiple times using SU! River Rock and Creamy Caramel on the VV cs base. I used Kraft cs for my base and used the same to make the rosette. A button with some twine was placed in the center of the rosette and some additional twine used behind it. I finished the card off by using some fringe ribbon and popped up a portion of the sentiment with a cutout of the mower. The inside photo, I apologize is not fantastic, but you will see how it is finished.




I used Creamy Caramel which probably wasn't the best choice on Kraft, but it worked! :) I then used the remainder scrap of the dp on the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by and giving a looksie! Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!