Thursday, June 14, 2012

Clean White Notes...

Hey everyone! The weekend is almost here and hopefully you all have some great plans ahead! For me, it's packing and getting ready for our vacation.  Love vacations, but always a lot to do! And for the boys and I, it will consist of planes, no trains, and an automobile! I am tired thinking about it! lol!

Today, I want to share a few card I made that I will submit to Paper Smooches for thier July Guest Designer call.  If you are not familar with PS, you must check it out thier products! So fun and whimsical! You can even download some free images like I did to play and try them out!





These little images are so much fun! I colored in the images with Copics and kept these cards clean and simple.  I cut and popped up the owl, grapes, and flowers, while the sun and sentiment for Hoot had used some Washi Tape from Queen & CO and Bella Blvd.  For the berries, I used MFT's Chevron dies to create the background and for thanks, the ribbon and cs are from my scraps stash.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are ever so cute, Deborah! Loving the way you used the Washi tape. Your coloring is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set. love all the white space. I think the last one is my favorite but I cannot decide--they are all wonderful! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!