Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Recycled Goat- Hambo Stamps

It's another week which means another Hoedown Challenge! this week we are featuring Goat!




Doesn't he just want to make you sit on a swing sipping some tea? Or maybe it's the background I used. Lol! Speaking of the background, here is the challenge.... It is to use something recycled. I recycled a post card I had with this background. Quite appropriate I think? I feel like it is missing some bling on the card, but I just didn't have anything that wouldn't make the already busy background more busy. Simple is good!

I colored the image with my Copics and popped it up over a nestie label. I then finished it off with some twine and the sentiment strung through.

Be sure to stop by the Hoedown and see what other creations the Bacon Bits came up with and leave a little love! And then come back and play along! I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. That postcard is the perfect background & the twine looks great with it. Super job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute. Love how u used the postcard in the bg! nothing else needed! GREAT touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute. Love how u used the postcard in the bg! nothing else needed! GREAT touch!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!