Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hambo Friends helping OWH

Did you see it? Yesterday's fun Make 'Em Laugh Blog Hop at Operation Write Home?
fabulous sponsors and awesome prizes that could be won! You need to check it out!
This card is the one I made to share on the Hambo Talk to the Ham Stamps Blog for this hop. I had fun making it and spent some time on Photoshop doing it!

I took some of my Hambo digis and layered them in Photoshop to make them a group so that I could once again use this sentiment. I thought it would be funny to make some of the fun Hambo images as a group of "friends." Here is the inside sentiment:

I used MME dp and MFT Die-namics Chevron die for the chevron inside while I used the negative of that for the outside. I colored in the image with my Copics and cut it out to be popped up. I stamped the sentiment on the coordinating dp cut out some corners for the top.
I hope you have a chance to check out this awesome blog hop and very worthwhile cause! Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Totally adorable... Love it and love the cause!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Now that is quite the gang. Super cute Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just brilliant, Deb! I saw it on Monica's blog and just LOVED the group!! I need to learn how to layer! I did it once with a Hambo challenge, but can't remember what I did! LOVE LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just hysterical.. I love the image and the details like the plaid you added..So fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!