Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hambo Birthday Candles

Time to Hoedown folks!! And I can't help to think of Lumiere from Beauty and Beast with this image! LOL!


Candles... the name of the Hambo digi image.  And the challenge this week is to use 4 of something! The candles don't count! :)  I used four different dp's all from Basic Grey's Cupcake Collection.  I colored in the image with my Copics and popped it up.  I finished the card up with some self adhesive metal dots.  The sentiment is one of three that it comes with which I punched out with my SU! Oval punch and edged with some distress inks.

We hope you are able to play along for your chance at a free digi!! Don't forget to see what the other Bacon Bits came up with for this challenge and leave them some bloggy love!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Fun candle images. Your candles and papers go perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, very cute card. Love those four panels and your colouring. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...sooo cute! love those fun candles....looks like they are trying to get away. Great coloring--love the bg!! (woohoo! So glad you removed comment verification...used to take me 2-70 tries to leave a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work on this FUN card! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!